- Fully sealed design provides indoor speaker sound for the great outdoors
- Active driver pressure-coupled to racetrack Planar Low Bass Radiator for rich low end
- Rugged PolyStone™ enclosures ensure a great performance even in the elements
- Galvanized steel mounting brackets give 360-degree placement flexibility
STAND UP TO THE ELEMENTS
Bringing great audio quality outside has always been tricky. The Definitive Technology AW 6500 puts worry about sound quality and speaker resilience to rest with fully sealed speakers that perform wonderfully rain or shine.
Low End Like Never Before
Racetrack-shaped planar pressure-coupled low bass radiators deliver rich, warm audio. Their total bass radiating area is greater than much bigger woofers and brings greater bass presence to every measure.
Double Up On Deep Bass
Active drivers, in conjunction with the low bass radiator, double the bass output but still maintain a weather-tight seal. This allows for the ultimate in placement flexibility, reliability and performance.
Sound Comes Full Circle
Integrated galvanized steel mounting brackets and unique enclosure shape allow a full 360 degrees of rotation. Now you can put your speakers just about anywhere while directing the audio to reach everywhere.
The Decision Is Clear
The AW 6500 comes in black or paintable white. Both make a statement with any outdoor décor.
Definitive Technology AW6500 Outdoor Speaker
8.88" (22.56 cm)
14.44" (36.68 cm)
9.25" (23.5 cm)
9.2 lbs (4.17 kg)
Driver Enclosure Type
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Pure Aluminum Dome - Tweeter
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) BDSS Bass - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 5.5" (13.97 cm) h x 10" (25.4 cm) w (Oval) Pressure Driven - Bass Radiator