Click below to get $80 back after purchase!
The Friedrich Chill CP15G10B 15,500 BTU Window/Wall Slide-Out Air Conditioner easily maintains cool, comfortable temperatures in any modest sized apartment, office or even a large bedroom. Capable of cooling over 700 sq. ft. of space, the powerful 15,500 BTUs combined with 4 operating modes let you rest comfortably knowing your space will be cooled quietly and efficiently.
The Friedrich Chill CP15G10B can be installed in a window for seasonal use or through the wall for more permanent usage. With an impressive 11.3 EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) this Energy Star rated air conditioner is very economical to operate all Summer long. It also has handy features like a Fan Only mode that lets you circulate fresh air any time of year and a powerful Dehumidify Mode to dry out damp, musty rooms. Plus, the Money Saver mode which automatically switches from cold air compressor to fan will minimize energy costs.
Friedrich Chill 15,500 BTU CP15G10 Air Conditioner
- Slide-Out Chassis: Friedrich's trademark slide-out chassis ensures hassle-free maintenance.
- Auto Restart: If a power failure occurs, the window air conditioner retains your selected settings and automatically restarts with those settings when the power returns.
- Auto-Swing Louvers: To boost air circulation, these auto-swing louvers automatically adjust airflow from left to right. You can manually adjust the louvers up and down for vertical airflow.
- Antimicrobial Air Filter: This washable antimicrobial air filter lifts out easily and helps protect against bacteria and fungus growth.
- Heavy-Duty Side Curtains: Heavy-duty curtains help reduce exterior noise and light as well as ensure a snug fit in your window or custom-created wall hole.
- Space-Saving Design: The compact cabinet and sleeve helps you conserve valuable floor space.
- Moisture Removal: This Friedrich AC removes 4.0 pints of moisture per hour, which works out to 96 pints in a 24-hour period.
- Remote Control: Use the handy remote control with LCD display to select settings from a comfortable distance.