Click below to get $80 back after purchase!
NOTE: This unit requires 220V Outlet and will not function with standard 110/120V Outlet
Friedrich Chill 19,000 BTU Window/Wall Slide-Out Air Conditioner
Enjoy crisp cool air in any large room, apartment or commercial space with the Friedrich Chill CP18G30B 19,000 BTU Window/Wall Slide-Out Air Conditioner. The hottest summer days are no match for 19,000 BTUs of refreshing cold air capable of cooling up to approximately 1,000 sq. ft.
The Chill CP18G30B is Energy Star rated and boasts a high EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) of 11.9 so you can run it all summer while keeping energy usage low. A Money Saver Mode will further aid in minimizing energy consumption by automatically switching from cool to fan mode while maintaining a set temperature. Plus, the 24 hour on/off timer and 3 fan speeds will keep your space comfortable and cool while you are out, promising the perfect setting when you return.
The Friedrich Chill CP18G30B is extremely versatile, offering 2 mounting options. You can mount it in a window for seasonal use or permanently through the wall. The EntryGard anti intrusion feature will protect you from unauthorized entry once your unit is installed and the slide-out washable mesh filter makes care and maintenance a simple task.
Friedrich Chill 19,000 BTU CP18G30 220V Air Conditioner
- Moisture Removal: This Friedrich AC removes 4.5 pints of moisture per hour as it cools, which works out to 108 pints in a 24-hour period.
- Antimicrobial Air Filter: This washable antimicrobial air filter easily lifts out and helps protect against bacteria and fungus growth.
- Heavy-Duty Side Curtains: Heavy-duty curtains reduce exterior noise and light as well as ensure a snug fit in your window or custom-created wall hole.
- Anti-Intrusion Protection: EntryGard Anti-Intrusion protection uses steel retaining wire to secure the chassis to the sleeve and prevent "kick-in" intrusion.
- Auto-Swing Louvers: To boost air circulation, these auto-swing louvers automatically adjust airflow from left to right. You can manually adjust the louvers up and down for vertical airflow.
- Remote Control: Use the handy remote control with LCD display to select settings from a comfortable distance.
- Auto Restart: If a power failure occurs, the window air conditioner retains your selected settings and automatically restarts with those settings when the power returns.
- Slide-Out Chassis: Friedrich's trademark slide-out chassis makes it easy to slide out the AC from a window or wall for hassle-free maintenance.
- Space-Saving Design: The window AC's compact cabinet and sleeve helps you conserve valuable floor space.