Click below to get $80 back after purchase!
Friedrich Chill 23,500 BTU Window/Wall Slide-Out Air Conditioner
Conserve energy while cooling an expansive 1500 sq. ft. space thanks to the Friedrich Chill CP24G30B 23,500 BTU Window/Wall Slide-Out Air Conditioner. Enjoy the flexibility of mounting the Chill CP24G30B in a window or through-the-wall for a permanent cooling solution.
NOTE: This unit requires 220V Outlet and will not function with standard 110/120V Outlet
The Friedrich Chill CP24G30B packs a tremendous 23,500 BTUs of cooling power to keep your home or commercial space cool and comfortable. With 4 unique Modes of Operation this AC is useful and effective all year round. For real flexibility, it's capable of simply circulating fresh air on mild days while in Fan Only Mode and it can also remove 6.8 pints of air moisture per hour in Dehumidify Mode. Switch to Money Saver Mode to maintain your specified temperature while minimizing energy usage. 3 cooling speeds and Continuous Auto Air Sweep Louvers evenly distribute cold air throughout your space. Plus, it runs at low volumes so you won't be bothered by that noisy hum typically associated with large air conditioners.
Friedrich Chill 24,000 BTU CP24G30 220V Air Conditioner
- Moisture Removal: This Friedrich AC removes 6.8 pints of moisture per hour as it cools.
- Fan-Only Mode: Use fan-only operation to avoid room stuffiness when the Cool mode isn’t needed.
- Anti-Intrusion Protection: EntryGard Anti-Intrusion protection uses steel retaining wire to secure the chassis to the sleeve and prevent "kick-in" intrusion.
- Slide-Out Chassis: Friedrich's trademark slide-out chassis makes it easy to slide out the AC from a window or wall for hassle-free maintenance.
- Heavy-Duty Side Curtains: Heavy-duty curtains help reduce exterior noise and light as well as ensure a snug fit in your window or custom-created wall hole.
- Space-Saving Design: The window AC's compact cabinet and sleeve helps you conserve valuable floor space.
- Auto Restart: If a power failure occurs, the window air conditioner retains your selected settings and automatically restarts with those settings when the power returns.
- Auto-Swing Louvers: To boost air circulation, these auto-swing louvers automatically adjust airflow from left to right. You can manually adjust the louvers up and down for vertical airflow.