|Featuring 11.2 channel XLR and RCA pre-outs, the Marantz AV7705 supports all three-dimensional audio format Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X. For pristine picture quality, an advanced HDMI section supports 4K full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 pure color, HDR and HDCP2.2. Enjoy audio playback with exceptional quality thanks to Marantz-proprietary HDAM modules and stream from Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and more with HEOS built-in. Ideal for custom integrations, the AV7705 features Creston Control and RS-232C serial port for third-party remote monitoring. Calibrate your listening environment with the full suite of Audyssey EQ tools and control the pre-amplifier with your voice and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.|
- 11.2 channel XLR pre-out; 11.2 channel RCA pre-out
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Advanced video processing with analog to HDMI conversion; SD to HD/4K upscaling
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update supports the most advanced surround and object-based audio formats via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT
- Third-party integration and IR remote control, RS-232C serial port and Creston Connected for external control
- Seamless out-of-the-box experience with Quick Start Guide, guided Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote App
Advanced 11.2 Channel Pre-amplifier
Experience a versatile home theater setup with the new Marantz AV7705 processor/pre-amplifier. Featuring 11.2 channel XLR and RCA pre-outs, the AV7705 is built for use with high-quality external power amplification or active speakers. Enjoy the audiophile sound you expect from Marantz combined with the latest video and audio decoding, as well as voice control with Amazon Alexa voice compatibility and Siri.
Marantz AV7705 11.2-Channel Network A/V Preamplifier
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound technologies dispense with channel-based coding in favor of object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. The AV7703, features the ability to connect a 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers (or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers) via separate power amplifiers for the ultimate home cinema experience. Dolby Surround Upmixer and DTS Neural:X Upmixer are also in place to simulate 3D sound from standard formats.
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D engine recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the AV7703 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration (with external amplifier). The Auro-3D® Upgrade can be purchased for $199.