Slim 7.2Ch 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
Hear the most musical sound from an elegantly slim profile. The Marantz NR1710 7.2ch 4k Ultra HD AV receiver drives immersive, high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the NR1710 supports multi-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy your extensive music collection with support for Hi-Res formats, a front-panel USB and phono equalizer to connect your turntable. Stream music from leading music services and control the NR1710 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Eight HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — support the latest video and picture formatting and eARC transmission of enhanced audio.
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- Slim profile that’s half the height of a traditional AV receiver delivers exceptional performance and sound quality
- 7-channel discrete power amplifier, 50W per channel (8-ohm, 20Hz – 20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2ch. drive)
- 8-HDMI inputs — including one on the front panel — with full HDCP 2.3 support
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020
- Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support (dual antenna)
- Supports all major voice control agents and streaming services for seamless control
- Integrated phono input to directly connect your turntable
Marantz NR1710 Slim 7.2Ch 4k Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS Built-in
Dolby Atmos: Dolby's revolutionary Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with the channel-based coding used for decades, in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the three-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the NR1607, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system plus two additional overhead or Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding, the NR1607 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies, and of course also supports conventional 5.1- or 7.1-channel speaker setups.
DTS:X also features object-based audio coding, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. Along with DTS:X decoding, the NR1607 features DTS-HD Master Audio decoding and other DTS audio technologies. DTS:X will be enabled via a future firmware update.
In addition, the NR1607 offers both Dolby Surround and Neural:X upmixing, enabling users with a full '3D' sound speaker setup to get an enhanced experienced from conventional Dolby- or DTS-encoded content, or even from music in stereo.