24" Built-in Coffee System with DirectSensor Controls
Whole Bean Coffee System
- With your favorite coffee and the aroma of freshly ground beans, you can adjust all machine settings to perfection to suit your beans and your taste.
- Choose an operating mode with a single touch of one of the symbols on the left of the display. The touch component to the right of the display is used to navigate through the different levels.
- With this features, prepare a beverage with just the touch of a button.
OneTouch for Two
- This operation dispenses two cappuccinos, lattés, macchiatos, coffees or espressos simultaneously.
Dual Dispensing Spouts
- The spouts allow you to have two cups side by side when using the OneTouch for Two functions.
EasyClick Milk System
- The milk reservoir simply clicks into and out of place at the front of the machine.
Automatic Rinsing and Cleaning Programs
- When the machine is switched on, the spouts are automatically rinsed, ensuring a freshly-cleaned and warm system is ready and waiting from the first cup. The rinsing function is also automatically activated on switching off the machine.
- Thanks to the patented ComfortDoor, exclusive to Miele, the whole machine front swings outwards to allow you easy access to the capsules, bean container, water tank, waste container and the drip tray.
- Dishwasher-safe milk flask
- Up to 10 user profiles
- The coffee pot function allows up to 8 cups of coffee to be brewed at one time
- Timer function
- Ground coffee chute for whole bean bypass
- Removable brew unit for easy cleaning
- Removable water tank
- Cleaning brush
- Cleaning tablets
- Milk pipe cleaning agent
- Cleaning containers
- EasyClean milk flask
- Descaling tablets
- Coffee spoon
Miele CVA 6401 Built-In Coffee Machine
10A on 120V
5' Molded NEMA 5-15A
Cut Out for Power Cord:
Minimum 3" Square
22 1/16" - 22 3/8"
17 11/16" - 17 5/64"
19 11/16" x 1 9/16" or 78 3/4" Sq. In.
Minimum Base Support:
Dimensions without Fascia
Depth with Door Open:
Overall Fascia Dimensions
Shipping Dimensions and Weight